Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Rain. Gloomy. Blue

I have dehydration and i am deprived of ecstasy. happy -  such simple word yet so difficult to grasp. Perhaps it's my untouched work. perhaps my idle mind. perhaps my guilt and discontent. perhaps the rain...

I came back here to Subang alone for certain reason despite having a two-week break, which is also the only breather i have this year. (this is what you get when you are taking A-level.) A week has passed and i am not really getting any pleasure outta it. How could you, with cargoes of work and assignment tagged along and asinine thoughts bothering your mind? When i am already on the go, i don't feel like putting my feet up 'cause it will make you shattered. unless i am truly worn out. but normally you would not know how whacked you are until you take a breather.

It's been raining erratically since my arrival and the sky is murky and muddy whole day. An excellent spell to sneak under your duvet and snooze the day away. which also soars my guilt for not doing my work and revision. my day felt so malcontent. Usually, a day like this would be superb but not with a bothered mind. it worsen. rain. gloomy. blue.

With such nippy weather, i have been shutting myself in the room without going out nor meeting anyone but hibernating, which makes me an official Dork. i think i slept 18 hours today. right. satisfying yet guilty, felt wasted. i don't care.

Spotted. "只想把你藏起来, 不让你恋上别人" on Hans' personal message. thoughtful. lazy to translate it into english so Joanne could you please translate it for Marlon? lol. Almost strike 12 and it's cool and nonchalant outside, tempted to chill in the park, have a stroll and do something bad... off to go.


non-smokers... die every day. Sleep Tight!
Nsxon x

6 banana peels:

Uth said...

and Darren, i forgot you couldn't read too. kik

N

Jo'N said...

LOL
which version u want me to translate to
hokkien or english?

Marlon Joel Martin said...

english.i want english! u should have come to my house if ur bored.i invited u also.grrrr~

Uth said...

i was lazy to walk. suddenly the distance seemed so faaar. kik. and luckily i didn't, i want no awkwardness with the IndianBean. all you have stuff to do and i would be the only one left to deal with him. haha.

N

Jo'N said...

wanted to hide u somewhere, not letting u fall in love with anybody else.

both of u, please dont do anything harmful anymore even u're emo.

kissbebez said...

i also dont know hw to read..only some words..pathetic T_T LOL !
xonxon, if there`s any problem ..u can come to me and have a chat..i`m ere to listen to ur rant or watsoever =D

-bebez-

 
Boonono - Not Your Average Banana |