Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Jealousy, look what have you done!



in the game of jealousy, who wins? it is not a barometer by which the depth of our care or affection can be read, it records the degree of my insecurity. yeah, my insecurity. i may be confident. but there may be diffidence. i don't expect you to comprehend. cause i don't even understand, myself. jealousy in friendship? jealousy in love? and yeah i know. jealousy is simply lousy.

this is when jealousy clashes with the supposedly open mind. crashed. bam. leaving me lying on the floor. in my blood. shattered all the pieces of parts. never thought i'd fall so hard. will you try putting me back together? ne'ermind. it's too torn-apart. jealousy is not lethal nor terminal. a disease not so fatal. but fatigue. every time i will heal myself. get back up. and move on...   and every time i will be knocked down on the floor. in my blood. for the second time around. and over and over again. i don't know when am i gonna get totally worn-out and never get back up again.

they say Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. a little can enhance the savor. but too much can spoil the pleasure. and under certain circumstances. can be life-threatening. it is the dragon in paradise. the hell of heaven. and the most bitter of all emotions. simply cause it is associated with the sweetest. doesn't sound so bad after all eh?

and sometimes i feel lonely. even with your poised presence there. cause you never show me your heart. while you know my unsecured fortification. my masquerades. we are meant to collide. like stoneheart and hand grenade. you and i are not the same. or maybe you and i are too the same. there we are, standing outside. neither of neither letting neither entering neither hearts.

why could you not be like them who are naked in front of me?

wait... maybe it's just my reverie. my hallucination. please wake me up. there's no chemistry after all.

why do we say things we can't take back? why do we miss what we never had? after what the heart and mind have gone through. from Sahara to Antarctica. from summer to winter. and winter turned to rain. and the rain turned into tears upon the heart... but still. we are where we were. now the winds are calling up. we can't stop the rain. wish that you take it all back. but it's too late. it's too late. it's too late.

you've got hold on me. what've you made me become?
Nsxon x

5 banana peels:

Anonymous said...

i am curious who is the 'you' that u always referring to.

N said...

it's general. it could me anyone. me. you. him. her. them. who care?

Anonymous said...

Jealousy is a part of a person... Its an emotion... Why take it away when it can ensure that you are a person? Its a part of life. Think it as a stage where you need it in order to grow up...

YIH SHAN said...

N!!!!!

Don't so emo k? cheer up :) you know i love you ;D

Anonymous said...

then what have you made me become????????????????????

 
Boonono - Not Your Average Banana |